Come Spend Your Day With Us!
Volunteers are an integral part of our food distribution and help bring our mission to life! Whether you have a half day or a full day to spare, we could use and appreciate your help.
Feeding America Riverside | San Bernardino (FARSB) serves as the primary food resource to a network of over 250 Riverside and San Bernardino County nonprofit partners to serve the elderly, chronically ill, homeless, unemployed and the poverty stricken working class. Affiliate partners include outreach ministries; emergency food pantries; soup kitchens; homeless shelters; youth centers; senior centers; and Veteran facilities fighting to end hunger and provide hope.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PARTNER?
Download the Request for Partnership (RFP) here and submit during the open enrollment dates listed below.
February 27 - March 10, 2023
**Please note: FARSB will only accept RFPs during open enrollment. We will no longer accept new partnership applications after March 10, 2023, until further notice.**
Must have a facility that provides an open to the public and monthly food distribution within our designated service area of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
Be an IRS certified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with an IRS letter
Provide a ServSafe card (or equivalent) for primary contact
Provide a Governing Board List
Provide proof of Certificate of Liability Insurance
Obtain a Health Department Certificate, if an on-site meal program
$50 non-refundable check made payable to FARSB (must be an organizational check)
Steps to Becoming a Partner Charity
1. An incomplete RFP is put on hold and the organization is notified. A complete RFP is reviewed.
2. After review, the organization receives a notification on whether or not the organization has been conditionally approved or declined.
3. Conditionally approved organizations are scheduled for a site inspection and orientation.
4. Partner agreements and manuals are distributed for review and signature.
5. Once conditions have been met, the organization is notified that the partnership status has been approved.
Please note: Applications that are declined for partnership are eligible to reapply again after one year's time. Reapplication is not a guarantee for partnership.
If you would like to become a Food Bank partner and believe that you meet all of the eligibility requirements, please submit a Request for Partnership during open enrollment for consideration.