Become an Affiliated Partner!
Feeding America Riverside | San Bernardino (FARSB) serves as the primary food resource to a network of over 250 Riverside and San Bernardino County nonprofit partners to serve the elderly, chronically ill, homeless, unemployed and working poor. Affiliate partners include outreach ministries; rehabilitation centers; emergency food pantries; soup kitchens; homeless shelters; residential treatment centers; youth centers; senior centers; and Veteran facilities fighting to end hunger and provide hope.
Interested in becoming a Partner?
Download the Request for Partnership (RFP) here and submit during the open enrollment dates listed below.
March 2- March 13, 2020
June 1- June 12, 2020
September 1- September 13, 2020
December 1- December 14, 2020
**Please note: FARSB will only accept RFP's during open enrollment.
Steps to Becoming a Partner Charity
Must have a facility that provides an open to the public and consistent food distribution within our designated service area of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
Be an IRS certified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with an IRS letter
Provide a ServSafe card (or equivalent) for primary contact
Provide a Governing Board List
Provide proof of Certificate of Liability Insurance
Obtain a Health Department Certificate, if an on-site meal program
$50 non-refundable check made payable to FARSB (must be an organizational check)
1. An incomplete RFP is put on hold and the organization is notified. A complete RFP is reviewed.
2. After review, the organization receives a notification on whether or not the organization has been conditionally approved or declined.
3. Conditionally approved organizations are scheduled for a site inspection and orientation.
4. Partner agreements and manuals are distributed for review and signature.
5. Once conditions have been met, the organization is notified that the partnership status has been approved.
Please note: Applications that are declined for partnership are eligible to reapply again after one year's time. Reapplication is not a guarantee for partnership.