Feeding America Riverside | San Bernardino (FARSB) serves as the primary food resource to a network of over 250 Riverside and San Bernardino County nonprofit partners to serve the elderly, chronically ill, homeless, unemployed and the poverty stricken working class. Affiliate partners include outreach ministries; emergency food pantries; soup kitchens; homeless shelters; youth centers; senior centers; and Veteran facilities fighting to end hunger and provide hope.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PARTNER?
Unfortunately, we cannot support application requests due to low inventory levels and continued high food demands from our partner network. We anticipate conducting a reevaluation at the end of 2023.
While we are not providing applications, you may complete this online interest form to provide our teams with your information. When we offer applications again, we will reach out to you and invite you to complete the Request for Partnership application.
Thank you for your interest in fighting hunger in the Inland Empire.
Must have a facility that provides an open to the public and monthly food distribution within our designated service area of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
Residential locations will not be taken into consideration
Be an IRS certified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with an IRS letter
Provide a ServSafe card (or equivalent) for primary contact
Provide a Governing Board List
Provide proof of Certificate of Liability Insurance
Obtain a Health Department Certificate, if an on-site meal program
$50 non-refundable check made payable to FARSB (must be an organizational check)
Steps to Becoming a Partner Charity
1. An incomplete RFP is put on hold and the organization is notified. A complete RFP is reviewed.
2. After review, the organization receives a notification on whether or not the organization has been conditionally approved or declined.
3. Conditionally approved organizations are scheduled for a site inspection and orientation.
4. Partner agreements and manuals are distributed for review and signature.
5. Once conditions have been met, the organization is notified that the partnership status has been approved.
Please note: Applications that are declined for partnership are eligible to reapply again after one year's time. Reapplication is not a guarantee for partnership.